Knowle Farm dates back to the 17th Century and all of the cottages have been lovingly converted from barns. The majority have original thick stone walls and are full of character. Click the cottage links below for pictures and information about each:
'Woodbine' sleeps eight plus cots
'Moncks Green' sleeps six plus cot
'Applecross' sleeps four plus cot
'Clematis' sleeps two plus child or cot
'Foxglove' sleeps four plus cot
'Cow-mumble' sleeps four plus cot
'Foxglove' plus 'Cow-mumble' can combine to sleep eight plus cots
We are certain that when you see your holiday home you will be absolutely delighted. To give you further peace of mind:
- Knowle Farm is rated Four Stars by VisitEngland Quality in Tourism.
- VisitEngland have also awarded us an additional Gold Award for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service.
- As members of the Green Tourism Business Scheme we are excited to have attained a Gold Award for our efforts to reduce our impact on the environment.
- On TripAdvisor we have a 4.5 out of 5 rating from 51 reviews
- We are a member of Premier Cottages, one of the finest collections of outstanding four and five star self catering accommodation in the UK.
What we include
Each individual cottage is furnished with everything you should need and all include:
- Wood burning stove
- Electric hob and oven
- Dishwasher (not Clematis)
- Stair gate
- Booster seat and step
- Freesat HD T.V. (including CBeebies)
- DVD player
- i-Pod/phone/mp3 listening station
- Fuel (fair usage applies)
- Washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets
Please note we are in the countryside and although the internet is generally fine for email and normal browsing the speed is not high.
High chairs, bed-guards and cots (standard sized wooden) are available on request at no extra charge and can be added during the online booking process. You will need to bring your own cot bedding and towels for babies. We also have baby baths, changing mats and microwave sterilizers available on a first ask basis. Delicious locally made pies, luxury ice creams, biscuits and drinks can be bought directly from us here (there is no need to go out) and you can pre-order to make sure we have your favourites. Linen, duvets and towels for use within the cottage are included for the number of people staying that occupy full beds. Guests should bring their own beach/pool towels.
Fuel use is included subject to our fuel policy which can be found in our Booking Conditions.
We regret we are unable to take pets.
So that furnishings etc. are kept fresh for everyone there is no smoking within the cottages and indoor facilities. Most of the cottages are barn conversions featuring original wooden beams etc, and as such woodlice and spiders are known to make an appearance. This is an inevitability with older buildings despite them being thoroughly cleaned by us every week.
If you have any access requirements or concerns and wish to view our Access Statement then please click here (you will need Adobe Reader installed). Alternatively please feel free to get in touch with us.